The Best Kids Activities in Laconia, New Hampshire
Although school is in full swing, plenty of families still decide to take weekend getaways or staycations in the New Hampshire Lakes Region. In the heart of this beautiful and iconic area, The NASWA Resort offers an unrivaled family resort experience on the illustrious Lake Winnipesaukee. What’s more, fall in New Hampshire is a special time of year when the leaves start changing, and the surrounding hillsides take on a new persona. And as much as we know our guests love to hang out on the beach or spend time on the water, we highly encourage them to do some exploring with the youngsters and enjoy some of the excellent kids’ activities found in our slice of New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Kids Activities near Laconia
Although they might not tell you directly, kids stand to benefit the most from a fall getaway. Let’s face it, going back to school is kind of a drag after spending the whole summer riding bikes and running around the neighborhood! Given the abundance of excellent kids activities in Laconia and the surrounding area, it’s not surprising that so many families choose The NASWA for their autumn retreats. After all, part of what makes the Lakes Region so appealing is the seemingly endless range of things to do for everyone, from toddlers to teens. Whether it’s zooming on go-karts or taking a trip to the petting zoo, we’ll offer a few entertaining endeavors that promise to please.
New Hampshire Family Vacations | 5 Things to Do with Kids
The most desirable feature found around Laconia is its standing as an excellent family vacation spot. Still, deciding on how to keep busy can be an arduous task when you have a group of youngsters pulling at your arm. With so much activity going on at once, it’s understandable why so many parents forgo the family vacation altogether—or at least until their kids grow up a little. Thankfully, our beloved community is teeming with ample opportunities to have fun.
- The Laconia Escape Room Experience is a rewarding challenge that’s great for older children and teenagers.
- Laconia Historical & Museum Society has an astounding collection of rotating exhibits and guest speakers that will enrich developing minds.
- Prescott Farm Environmental Education Center will allow you and your tikes to rediscover nature with over three miles of trails, spectacular forests, beautiful gardens, and a unique playscape.
- Rail Bike Adventures offers a fun and exciting way for your kids to enjoy a sightseeing tour while burning plenty of energy.
- Funspot – Weirs Beach boasts the world’s largest arcade facility with a massive assortment of classic and vintage pinball machines, video games, kiddie rides, a twenty-lane bowling alley, and so much more!
NH Family Resorts | Lake Winnipesaukee Cottage Rentals in Laconia
Now that you know what types of fun activities for kids there are in the New Hampshire Lakes Region, you’ll be ready to go on at least one more family retreat before winter! If you still find yourself searching the internet for “things to do with kids near me,” you may want to check out this list made by tripbuzz.com for some additional ideas. In addition to the outstanding opportunities found throughout Laconia, The NASWA also knows a thing or two about keeping kids busy, whether it’s playing on the beach or going on a boat ride! For more information or to make a reservation, please contact us online or call 888-55-NASWA.