NASWA Resort is a K9 friendly resort that understands dogs are an extension of your family. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with their four-legged friends. We have select pet friendly rooms located in our Inn Building, a Studio Suites, a One Room Cottage, and a Two Bedroom Cottage*.
*Reservations with a pet must be reserved directly through the resort reservations office. Only certain rooms are designated pet friendly.
A pet fee of $25.00 per night is required for each pet, limit two and an additional security deposit of $100.00 is due at check-in and will be refunded at checkout if no additional cleaning or damage has occurred.
Guests will be required to leave a cell phone number at check in.
All guests checking in with a dog will receive a “Welcome Kit” with a listing of pet services in the area, treats and pet toy. Your pet friendly room will be provided with dog bedding, pet bowls and pet waste bags.
The following represent our pet friendly hotel protocols:
- We kindly request that your dog is flea and tick treated prior to their arrival at the resort.
- Pets must be kept on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest room.
- Pets are not allowed in public areas such as food and beverage outlets and beach area. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests must walk their dogs in designated walk areas and are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on resort property and in the neighborhood.
- Guests will be responsible for any damage caused by the pet and any expenses incurred by the NASWA Resort for pet disturbances.
- Guests must contact the Front Desk to arrange for a convenient time for the housekeeping department to service their room. If a pet is left unattended in a room, housekeepers are not allowed to clean your room due to safety concerns.
Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their canine companions.
Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
Whoops!: Accidents happen, if a doggie guest has an accident in the unit, please let us know immediately so the stain can be treated appropriately. You can reach the front desk by dialing (0).