Summer 2021 procedure/sanitation guidelines:
May 26, 2021 – Based on the current recommendations of the State of New Hampshire.
At The NASWA Resort, the health and safety of our guests and visitors has always been our top priority… that and having the most FUN you can have on Lake Winnipesaukee! In an effort to keep both our team and our guests happy and healthy, we have updated our already stellar cleaning guidelines and implemented additional processes to ensure your health, safety and comfort. These processes include:
- Hospital Grade disinfecting procedures in our lobbies, restaurants, guest rooms and cottages and common areas of our resort
- Implementation of the IWAVE air purification system system in our lobby and Blue Bistro. The IWAVE system safely and effectively eliminates 99.4% of bacteria, airborne viruses, mold and other harmful air contaminants via our HVAC system without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Following Universal Guidelines for All New Hampshire Employers and Employees.
- Training all employees on the importance of frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- Placing hand sanitizer stations in restaurant, lobby, reception, bathrooms and hallways. Restrooms will be monitored and routinely sanitized.
In addition to these processes, we have adopted the following guidelines for our guests and team:
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT if you have shown ANY symptoms such as; fever, cough, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms or changes in taste or smell.
- Face coverings will no longer be required in common areas of the Resort (in the lobbies, at check-in, in hallways etc.) although our front-desk team will be wearing them. Face Coverings will no longer be required at the NAZBar and Grill for both guests and the NASWA team.
- Our housekeeping team will not be entering your room during your stay, but will contact you each morning (beginning at 9am) to replenish towels and soaps, empty trash and to address any concerns you may have.
- We will be sanitizing kayaks and paddleboards between each use.