2020 COVID-19 Dining Guidelines
May 22, 2020 – Based on the current recommendations of the State of New Hampshire.
The NazBar & Grill is now open for outdoor dining
Wednesday – Sunday Open at Noon
You have no idea how excited we are to finally start getting into the swing of summer! The NH dept of health has released a very specific set of health and safety guidelines that must be strictly adhered to, so we can start serving our wonderful guests.
Here are the guidelines customers will need to follow when dining at the NazBar & Grill.
- Face Coverings: All guests MUST be wearing face coverings any time they are not seated at the table. Masks must be worn walking to-and-from your car or boat, to the restroom, in the waiting areas etc. All guests are responsible for bringing their own face coverings. Unfortunately, no guests will be allowed entry without a face covering.
- We are staggering seatings to keep within the strict NH guidelines that allow us to open. Each party will be scheduled for no more than 2 hours.
- Only 6 people maximum per party. Seating will be limited. No chair seating in the water. Table service only.
- Only 1 person from the party is allowed in the waiting area: The remainder of the party may wait in their vehicle or boat. Groups of guests will not be allowed to congregate and appropriate social distancing must be maintained by all guests.
- Remember that if you are in your boat at our dock, DRINKING OF ALCOHOL IS NEVER ALLOWED IN BOATS AT OUR DOCKS per NH Liquor Commission.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT if you have shown ANY symptoms such as; fever, cough, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms or changes in taste or smell.
We’re looking forward to seeing you this weekend, and all summer long! Rest assured that the NazBar & Grill team will be strictly following NH guidelines for operating our restaurant to keep our guests AND staff as safe and healthy as possible.
The NazBar & Grill will be:
- Following Universal Guidelines for All New Hampshire Employers and Employees.
- Providing ServSafe COVID-19 training or its equivalent as soon as possible to all employees.
- Building social distancing into food service operations to maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet between employees and customers.
- All NASWA employees will wear cloth or mask face coverings over their nose and mouth when at work and around others in settings where social distancing may be difficult.
- Training all employees on the importance of frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Placing hand sanitizer stations in restaurant, lobby, reception and bathrooms. Restrooms will be monitored and routinely cleaned and soap dispensers regularly filled.
- Disinfecting all front-of-house surfaces including door handles, screens, phones, pens, keyboards and other areas of hand contact every two hours, at a minimum, using hospital grade sanitizing disinfectants.
- Providing disposable menus.
- Using disposable utensils, plates & napkins, rolled silverware and single serve condiments.
- Sanitizing all tabletop items and chairs after each table turn.
Limited seating available.
NazBar & Grill hours:
Wednesday thru Sunday – Noon to close