Looking Ahead: Things to Do in Laconia, NH, in Summer
In our previous blog post, we went over five reasons to book your summer vacation early. Sticking with that theme, NASWA Resort wants to continue helping you plan by giving some ideas on things to do in Laconia, NH, during the sunny seasons. Not only are there local events and attractions to explore, but NASWA Resort also has a gamut of on-site activities and amenities that will surely keep you and your family busy during your New Hampshire summer vacation. For nearly a century, Lake Winnipesaukee has graciously provided countless memories and generations of family fun, so we’d like to invite you to become part of the ongoing history. From day trips around the Lakes Region to relaxing on the beach, here are a few of our favorite things to do in Laconia, NH.
5 Fun Things to Do in Laconia, NH
There is such a broad range of fun things to do in Laconia, NH, and our Lake Winnipesaukee resort. It’s never a bad idea to know what all your options are so you can quickly pivot to something else if you cannot carry out your original plan. What’s more, having kids in tow or traveling with another group will further elevate the importance of alternate possibilities. Making sure you have secondary and tertiary choices not only allows you to transition to another activity seamlessly; it gives you ideas for the next New Hampshire summer vacation! Without further ado, here are five fun things to do in Laconia, NH, for a summer getaway.
- Stroll along or hang out at the longest private beach on Lake Winnipesaukee. Here’s a fun idea: challenge the kids to a sandcastle building contest.
- Reserve a kayak or paddleboard for a tour of the Paugus Bay
- Laconia Motorcycle Week is the world’s oldest motorcycle rally and is one of the Lake Region’s summer staples.
- Weirs Beach Jet Ski Rentals offers an adrenaline-fueled way to cruise the lake on a hot summer day.
- Discover timeless wonder for children and adults alike at Polar Caves, a family-friendly cave exploration adventure that combines fun and education.
The Best New Hampshire Lake Rentals
Whether you plan on spending most of your time at the resort or exploring the Lakes Region, there are plenty of things to do in Laconia, NH, to keep you and your family busy. With a generous assortment of seasonal specials, the decision to choose NASWA Resort only gets easier! For more information or to book your New Hampshire summer vacation, please visit us online or call 888-55-NASWA.