10 Things to Do When You Return to Laconia, NH, This Summer
As we inch closer to longer days and warmer weather, we anticipate many travelers already planning their summer vacations in Laconia, NH. And as one of the Granite State’s premiere getaway spots, it doesn’t take long to realize Laconia is full of fun things to do. From Bike Week to boating, summers here are jam-packed with exciting events and activities. So to help you plan an unforgettable vacation in the Lakes Region, The NASWA Resort will share ten fun things to do when you return to Laconia, NH, this summer.
Laconia, NH, On Lake Winnipesaukee
Known as a quintessential family vacation spot, Laconia is also an excellent place for friends to get together in the summer. Ideally situated in the center of the Lakes Region, Lake Winnipesaukee undoubtedly plays a significant role in making our beloved city attractive to travelers. Still, there are plenty of other things to do besides spending time on the lake. Here are ten activities and events you should check out, whether with friends, family, or a group of both!
- As one of NH’s most renowned events, Laconia Motorcycle Week offers a lot of excitement, even if you aren’t a motorcycle enthusiast. And this year should be extra fun as the rally celebrates its 100th anniversary!
- The artists in your group will appreciate a trip to Art Escape, a DIY art studio just down the road from The NASWA.
- In 2008, The Guinness Book of World Records named Funspot the world’s largest arcade. And even if you’re not into pinball and video games, they also have a bowling alley, bingo hall, and an indoor mini-golf course. What a great place to play on a rainy day!
- The Daytona Fun Park offers outdoor activities, including go-kart racing, bumper boats, a high ropes course, outdoor mini-golf, and batting cages.
- Hop aboard the Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad for a carefree tour of Lake Winnipesaukee’s beautiful shoreline.
- Nature lovers of all ages will certainly appreciate the Prescott Farm Environmental Education Center. Visit the nature center online and learn about their Adventure Packs.
- Pay a visit to the Winnipesaukee Pier for picturesque views, watercraft rentals, and various specialty shops.
- Although Castle in the Clouds isn’t in Laconia, NH, it’s only 40 minutes away and is worth the trip, especially if you’re a history buff! Visitors can expect a range of tours and nearly 30 miles of hiking and walking trails.
- You may have yet to hear, but Laconia has a vibrant performance art and music scene. You’ll find plenty of entertainment in our lakeside community, from concerts to plays and everything in between. And after a night on the town, you can come back for cocktails at The Blue Bistro and The NazBar & Grill!
- The best part about staying at The NASWA Resort is our onsite amenities. So if you don’t feel like leaving the resort, you’ll still have plenty to do! Sunbathing and sandcastles at the beach. Watercraft rentals are at your fingertips. Food and drinks at The Blue Bistro and The NazBar & Grill. And, of course, Camp Naz!
Laconia, NH, Lodging on Lake Winnipesaukee
Over the decades, we’ve been privileged to host countless friends and families hoping to make cherished memories on Lake Winnipesaukee. And the fun and inviting atmosphere in Laconia, NH, has played no small part in our historical presence. This summer, we invite you to discover what makes The NASWA an award-winning destination. To learn more or make your reservations, please contact us online or call 888-55-NASWA today!