We’re eagerly awaiting warmer weather and longer days on Lake Winnipesaukee after what feels like one of the longest winters in recent memory. The tumbling knolls surrounding the nearby White Mountains offer the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable New Hampshire summer vacation. Whether you’re seeking quality time with the family or hoping to catch up with your old college buddies, The NASWA Resort is ideal for fun in the sun!
Lake Winnipesaukee: New Hampshire’s Premier Summer Destination
For generations, The NASWA Resort in Laconia, New Hampshire, has played host to friends and family looking to make the most of their summer vacations. From young families introducing their children to life’s joys to longtime gal pals sharing laughs over cocktails, The NASWA has proven to be a quintessential Lake Winnipesaukee resort year after year. And with Memorial Day weekend just around the corner, there’s no better time to start thinking about how to kick off your summer. There’s always something going on in our little slice of paradise, and you’ll have no problem making timeless memories with those who matter the most.
5 Reasons to Have Your Summer Vacation at The NASWA Resort
Some guests visit The NASWA for family reunions, while others come for the events, and many more make the trek to simply get away from it all. No matter your reasons, it won’t take long to realize why Lake Winnipesaukee is an excellent New Hampshire summer vacation spot.
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties at The NASWA are always a great time. With two restaurants serving delicious entrees and drinks, you and your crew can take the guesswork out of planning and focus on spending time on the water and soaking up the sunshine.
- Birthday celebrations on Lake Winnipesaukee offer a memorable reprieve from your standard party. Whether it’s for a youngster or an elder, The NASWA is sure to elevate your shindig. And with places like Funspot and Daytona Fun Park, you’ll also find off-site excitement.
- Explore the New Hampshire Lakes Region to learn more about what makes our beloved area extraordinary. Towns like Laconia, Meredith, and Wolfeboro have a lot to offer for a summer vacation day trip around Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Live musical performances, plays, and other events are a great way to sample the local arts. Have a pre-concert dinner at the Blue Bistro and end the day with nightcaps at the NAZBar and Grill.
- Family reunions are a cakewalk at The NASWA Resort. You’ll have everything you need for family fun on Lake Winnipesaukee, from campfires to fishing trips.
The NASWA: Not Your Typical New Hampshire Resort
With a wide assortment of lodging options, onsite dining, sweeping views of Lake Winnipesaukee, and easy access to the Lakes Region’s many attractions and landmarks, it’s no surprise that The NASWA Resort remains a premier New Hampshire summer vacation destination. What’s more, we offer several specials throughout the season for those booking directly. Call 888-55-NASWA today to learn more about how The NASWA Resort can deliver the ultimate summer getaway!