- This event has passed.
Easter Seals Poker Run
July 9 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 24, 2022 at 9:00 am
“We are grateful for the popularity The NASWA enjoys and wanted to work with an organization that serves more than just our neighborhood. We wanted the benefits to extend across the State of New Hampshire and also across age and demographic lines,” says General Manager Cynthia Makris, who serves on the Board for Easter Seals. Since Easter Seals (Easter Seals – New Hampshire) helps people through the whole lifecycle, with a broad range of services for everyone, from disadvantaged children to veterans, to adults with disabilities and the elderly, it offered the perfect match for The NASWA family and its family of guests.
The Land & Lake Poker Run, presented by HK Powersports, has been an event that not only raises money but raises the summer fun level for Laconia since 2000! We have raised over $1.16 million for Easter Seals.
Boaters, bikers, drivers, kayakers—even canoe and personal watercraft enthusiasts—all join in to make the multi-faceted run an important date on event calendars. While locals look forward to the annual event, many tourists plan their vacations around it. The Poker Run has various routes and pick-up points, depending on the vehicle or vessel, which also helps make the event “weather-proof.” Poker chips are picked up and are then turned in at The NASWA Resort where the Poker Run ends and the party starts!
9:00AM to 10:30AM: Registration window
10:30AM: Event officially starts
Approx. Noon: Crown Entertainment DJ Terry, the program begins for early finishers
1:00PM to 3:00PM: Naswa Resort luau buffet served, sponsored by Sysco
Noon to 4:00PM: Music, entertainment, games, prizes, and fun on the stage
1:45PM: Checkpoints are closed. If you have not visited all of the stops in time, go directly to the Naswa
2:30PM: Deadline for turning in poker cards
2:45PM: Poker tables are closed!
2:45PM: LIVE auction begins, followed by the Top Hand Awards
4:00PM: Drawing for the Grand Prize Raffle for $5,000, Naswa Vacation, Saber Grill, Canoe, Kayak, and MauiMat
Our MOST EXCITING auction ever!
- BID ON THE LAST2021 SEADOO GTI 90 PERSONAL WATERCRAFT W/ TRAILER!
- Vacations to Sonoma Valley, Costa Rica, Bali
- Red Sox Ultimate Owners Experience at Fenway for 4
- Tickets to Billy Joel at Fenway on August 4th, with signed memorabilia
- Tickets to the 2022PGA US Open final round in Brookline, MA
- VIP Broadway packages for Hamilton, Lion King, Dear Evan Hansen or Frozen
- Sports Memorabilia
- Inflatable paddleboards (Tito’s & White Claw)
- A pearl bracelet from Bellman Jewelers
- Yeti cooler and Yeti backpack cooler
- Fun party baskets
- Scenic Flight for 2 around Lake Winnipesaukee…and more!
- Check out the SILENT AUCTION near the dealer tables too!
Act Now and become a member of the High Rollers Club
Perks of membership:
- $100 membership fee (regular level of play is $55)
- Increased odds (only 60 memberships allowed, vs. hundreds at the regular level of play)
- Payout is $1,000 sponsored check to the top Land OR Lake hand (regular level of play is a $500 prize for the top land hand and $500 for the top lake hand)
- Free hit-me card
- First in line at the buffet
- Special bling necklace (this year, tiki totem dude)
- Special High Rollers Club member shirt
Sponsors for the High Roller’s Club are WDW Machine, Keller Williams Lakes & Mountains the The Legacy Group. The sponsor for the regular level of play is Tito’s Handmade Vodka.